Jacksonville Special Events July 2011 | Arts & Culture
Independence Day celebration, festivities include a majestic fireworks show over the St. Johns River in Downtown Jacksonville and other special engagements.
Jacksonville Beach 4th of July celebration with fireworks shot near the Jacksonville Beach Fishing Pier. Live music performances, family activities and a fireworks display.
Regional and local jazz musicians perform on three Sunday evenings over the summer at Jacksonville Beach’s Sea Walk Pavilion. Bring a picnic blanket or chair end enjoy free, live music by the ocean.
July 18 - 23
Held each year in July at Jim King Park & Boat Ramp on the Intracoastal West, this is the largest kingfish tournament in the country. In addition to the two-day general tournament, the event also includes a Junior Angler Tournament presented by Carolina Skiff, food festival, live entertainment and more.
Upcoming Events near Mandarin
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Creeks Outlaws advance in Pop Warner Super Bowl
- Christmas on the creek will light up Julington on Saturday Dec 7th
- St. Johns superintendent removes self from Lt. Gov consideration
- Julington Creek boat fire caught on camera
- Freedom Boat Club at Julington Creek is new site for ‘Life Jacket Loaner Program for Kids’