Jacksonville Special Events July 2011 | Arts & Culture
Independence Day celebration, festivities include a majestic fireworks show over the St. Johns River in Downtown Jacksonville and other special engagements.
Jacksonville Beach 4th of July celebration with fireworks shot near the Jacksonville Beach Fishing Pier. Live music performances, family activities and a fireworks display.
Regional and local jazz musicians perform on three Sunday evenings over the summer at Jacksonville Beach’s Sea Walk Pavilion. Bring a picnic blanket or chair end enjoy free, live music by the ocean.
July 18 - 23
Held each year in July at Jim King Park & Boat Ramp on the Intracoastal West, this is the largest kingfish tournament in the country. In addition to the two-day general tournament, the event also includes a Junior Angler Tournament presented by Carolina Skiff, food festival, live entertainment and more.
Upcoming Events near Mandarin
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House