Brunet-García Accepting Grant Applications | Community Spirit
Applications for Brunet-García’s third annual re:solveSM initiative are now available online. re:solveSM is the Brunet-García grant program that gives charitable organizations the opportunity to engage the agency’s pro-bono marketing, advertising and public relations services.
This year the agency will award grants quarterly, in varying amounts starting at $5,000 in pro-bono services. Applications will be reviewed in the months of December, March, June and September.
The application deadline for December award selections is November 1, 2012.
The application deadline for March award selections is February 1, 2013.
The application deadline for June award selections is May 1, 2013.
The application deadline for September award selections is August 1, 2013.
We recognize that there is an incredible need to be met in our community so at Brunet-García, giving back is our resolve. Our panel of Brunet-García employees will carefully and thoroughly review each application. If your organization is selected for a grant award, you will be notified at the end of the quarter during which you apply.
Only one application will be reviewed per organization, per calendar year. For more information and to view our services offered, visit www.brunetgarcia.com/resolve.
Upcoming Events near Mandarin
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House