'Duck Dynasty' star to speak at Jacksonville church | News
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jace Robertson, one of the stars of the popular A&E TV series "Duck Dynasty," will be speaking at Christ's Church Mandarin campus on Greenland Road on Sept. 7 and 8.
Robertson will be speaking at the 5 p.m. service on Sept. 7 and at the 9 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. services on Sept. 8, according to the Duck Commander events page.
All the general seating passes have been distributed, according to the church's website. Attendees without a pass may not have a seat, but are still welcome to attend.
Another "Duck Dynasty" star will also be making a stop on the First Coast in the coming weeks. Jessica Robertson will make an appearance at the Southern Women's Show at the Prime Osborn Convention Center on Thursday, October 17.
Upcoming Events near Mandarin
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Christmas on the creek will light up Julington on Saturday Dec 7th
- St. Johns superintendent removes self from Lt. Gov consideration
- Julington Creek boat fire caught on camera
- Freedom Boat Club at Julington Creek is new site for ‘Life Jacket Loaner Program for Kids’
- Expert talks life-saving trailer hitch safety