Man in stable condition after being hit in Mandarin | News
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A man is in stable condition after being hit by a SUV while crossing San Jose Boulevard at an area with no crosswalk.
According to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office, the 35-year-old man's injuries were initially believed to be life-threatening, but he has since been upgraded to stable.
The driver of the SUV stayed at the scene after the man was hit. Charges are not expected to be filed.
Upcoming Events near Mandarin
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House