Home catches fire, lightning possible cause | News
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jacksonville Fire and Rescue responded to a residential fire in Mandarin Friday night.
A spokesperson with JFRD said firefighters had difficulty gaining access to the home due to a large amount of clutter in the residence located in the 9400 block of Beauclerc Oaks Drive.
The fire was possibly started by a lightning strike. No injuries were reported.
Upcoming Events near Mandarin
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House