Police searching for woman who robbed Mandarin bank | News
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office is searching for a woman after a robbery at the TD Bank on San Jose Boulevard.
Police were called to the bank located at 10304 San Jose Boulevard at 1:18 p.m. Tuesday to reports of a bank robbery, according to a news release from Jacksonville Sheriff's Office Public Information Officer Melissa Bujeda.
Bujeda said a woman walked into the bank and demanded money.
Police said the suspect is described as a black female in her 20's, 5'5", 130 pounds and appeared to be wearing eyelash and hair extensions. The woman was also wearing a black velour track suit.
The woman had a bandage covering her nose and the left side o fher neck, which Buejda said may be covering a tattoo or scar.
Anyone with any information about the identity of the unknown suspect or the bank robbery is asked to contact the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office at 904-630-0500 or via email at JSOCrimeTips@jaxsheriff.org.
To remain anonymous, and potentially be eligible to receive a cash reward, you are asked to contact First Coast Crime Stoppers at 1-866-845-TIPS.
Upcoming Events near Mandarin
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Christmas on the creek will light up Julington on Saturday Dec 7th
- St. Johns superintendent removes self from Lt. Gov consideration
- Julington Creek boat fire caught on camera
- Freedom Boat Club at Julington Creek is new site for ‘Life Jacket Loaner Program for Kids’
- Expert talks life-saving trailer hitch safety